Aviator game is a revolutionary crush game with a graphical display based on a random number generator. This social multiplayer Aviator was released in 2019 by the Spribe provider and quickly won the hearts of the players with its simple graphics and understandable design.
What is Aviator Game?
When players open the Aviator game, a display immediately catches their eye with a red plane flying over it. It heads along the runway and gradually lifts off the ground into the sky. The flight speed is uncontrolled and chosen randomly, so it’s impossible to calculate it and make your forecast.
How is Winning Calculated?
During movement, the odds are displayed on the panel. The winnings depend on the time of the calculation. The longer the plane is in motion, the greater Aviator odds are calculated.
Aviator Game’s Point
- Choose a certain amount for the bet (either enter it manually or choose from offered below: $1, $2, $5, and $10).
- Place a bet before the round starts (i.e., the plane takes off). The player can also bet during the flight, but in this case, he still has to wait for a new round to make a bet play.
- Follow the flight of the plane and withdraw funds before it leaves. The gambler’s bet will be multiplied by the odds on the screen at the withdrawal time. Otherwise, the player loses all the money that he bet.
Game Interface Features
- The primary Aviator game colors are black and red. The background is dark, so the bright red plane stands out and makes you follow it.
- All dropped odds during the casino Aviator can be found above the main screen. Each dropped one has its unique color:
- Odds x1-x2 – blue
- Odds x2-x10 – violet
- Odds x10 and more – purple
- Two large buttons for betting. They allow players to place and withdraw two different bets at any time. In order not to get confused by buttons, gamers only need to be able to distinguish colors:
- Green (with «Bet» title) – place a bet
- Red (with «Cancel» title) – cancel a bet
- Orange (with «Cash Out» title) – take the winnings
- A huge white inscription with odds in the middle allows players to navigate their winnings quickly.
- Live chat with real players. It makes it possible both to find people in the same boat and to learn strategies from professionals or experienced players.
- Statistics with winnings of other players. It’s updated every second, so the gamer can follow what is happening and analyze the actions of the most successful players.
Adaptation for Various Devices
Spribe took care of its users and immediately developed an adaptation for all devices: computers, laptops, phones, and tablets. Therefore, gamblers can start the game from any device and be satisfied.
If you want to download Aviator on your phone IOS or Andoid, read our site.
How to Bet?
By default, $1 or equivalent is set (depending on which currency is used). To change the amount by tenths, use the «+» and «-» buttons, respectively. In addition, players can fill in the appropriate amount manually.
In each round of casino Aviator, the player independently sets the desired amount and withdraws it when he wishes. This standard variant is found in many slots. All the player does is choose the amount to play, place a bet before the round, and withdraw it (if possible) during the plane’s flight.
The player can immediately set the automatic bet size – it will no longer be necessary to adjust it for each session. Just select the amount, and it will be placed every round. Accordingly, the possibility of auto withdrawal at a particular coefficient is also in an Aviator game.
Auto Bets Ending
If the game continues indefinitely, sooner or later, the cash will be spent. Therefore, the gambler can set certain conditions under which bets will be suspended:
- Fixed number of rounds: 10, 10, 50, or 100.
- Stop autoplay if cash has decreased by $?.
- Stop autoplay if cash increased by $X.
- Stop autoplay if a single win exceeds $?.
RTP, a statistic measured as a percentage, stands for Return-To-Player. Accordingly, the higher it is, the better. Aviator has it high enough – 97%. But it’s worth noting that RTP doesn’t mean the probability of winning. It shows the percentage of the amount that will return to the gamer on a long journey (more than 1000 spins). If a player makes 1 000 spins of $1 each, approximately $970 will remain in his account.
- The minimum bet is only $0.1. Any player can find such an amount and won’t be frustrated about losing it.
- Demo available. Gamers shouldn’t play Aviator for real money right away. Try your hand at Fun Mode to better understand the game principles and gain the necessary experience.
- Availability of statistics. The player can keep track of which rounds brought him profit or loss.
- Non-standard design that attracts attention from the first minute. The modern design won’t go unnoticed, as the standard field of slots already seems banal to many gamblers.
- Convenient launch of the automatic betting format and setting their size on the control panel. These settings are included in the bet calculation.
Is it Fair Game?
Developers guarantee that the game is played relatively and 100% exclude third-party interference in the game results. The reason is the usage of the so-called Provably Fair cryptographic technology. The result of each round is transparent for its players and protected from outside influence – it doesn’t get to the company’s server.
Stay updated with all the insights.
Navigate news, 1 email day.
Subscribe to Qrius