More and more people are actively playing in online casinos. While some of them are satisfied with the gameplay and are not even chasing winnings, some would like to win a lot of money. And logically, the question of the possible way to increase the chances of winning appears. In this post, we are going to talk about the possible way to increase the winning odds, and if it is possible at all.
Is there a way to increase the odds?
If you type a request related to increasing the chances of winning in a casino, the search engine will highly likely provide you with dozens of results where one can find different ways — from strategies to even codes that are supposed to improve the bottom line of your overall gambling experience.
But the truth is that reliable gambling platforms like ZodiacCasino work with the random number generator, which means that the results a user sees on the screen are determined randomly by special software. And there is no way a player can influence these results. So, if you are reading the information on any of the sites that with the help of a special strategy or code, it is possible to ensure the winning, you are reading misleading information.
Besides, the casino technical support checks the results of players. And if there is any suspicion, they will check out if any violation has taken place. So, gamblers who resort to any hacking attempts will be blocked on this casino site.
Any way to increase the chances of winning?
It is impossible to technically or strategically influence the outcome of games. However, there are still certain actions that can help players increase their chances to win in an online casino. Here is what you can do:
- Play only on reliable platforms: Winning is sometimes not the biggest challenge. Such a popular niche as online gambling attracts not only players and entrepreneurs but also scammers. And hitting a winning combination is not always a prerequisite for receiving the money to your bank account. Unscrupulous providers might set unrealistic wagering requirements or even not allow players to withdraw the money. So, take your time to scrupulously study the gambling market to find a trustworthy and reputable online casino.
- Select a game based on your skills and knowledge: Do not look for games with the highest jackpots, select the ones with the rules you understand well. If you are a beginner, it is better not to start with poker. It is a complicated game, and it might be more effective if you play slots or roulette.
- Do not chase winnings: One of the biggest problems that lead to frustration is the attempt to win the lost money back. If you have lost, close a site and get distracted, do not let negative emotions define your behaviour.
And, finally, remember that gambling is a form of entertainment. Even if you have lost, do not consider this as a loss: it is a payment for the time that you have spent playing your favourite games, just like paying for a Netflix subscription.
- As per the Public Gambling Act of 1867, all Indian states, except Goa, Daman and Sikkim, prohibit gambling
- Land-based casinos are legalized, with certain guidelines, in Goa and Daman, as per the Goa, Daman and Diu Public Gambling Act 1976
- Land-based casinos, Online gambling and E-gaming (games of chance) are legalized in Sikkim under the Sikkimi0Online Gaming (Regulation) Rules 2009
- Only some Indian states have legalized online/regular lotteries as per and subject to the conditions laid down by state laws. Kindly refer to the same here
- Horse racing and betting on horse racing, including online betting, is permitted only in a licensed premise in select states. Kindly refer to the 1996 Judgement by the Supreme Court Of India here and for more information
- This article does not endorse or express the views of Qrius and/or any of its staff.
Stay updated with all the insights.
Navigate news, 1 email day.
Subscribe to Qrius