2008 saw the emergence of Bitcoin, which helped cryptocurrencies gain popularity. Since then, companies have been utilizing digital currency as one of their payment options and are becoming more accustomed to it. Online casinos have jumped on board, allowing players to wager and withdraw their winnings using cryptocurrencies.
This article explores this novel method of killing time that has gone beyond just increasing your investment in further detail.
By the end of this piece, you will know how to spot a trustworthy crypto casino to enjoy one of the best crypto games Aviator, or any other of your liking. So letís get started with a simple definition of a crypto casino.
What is a crypto casino?
A crypto casino is a type of online casino that offers players the same opportunities for entertainment and financial gain as traditional online casinos. The most notable distinction of a crypto casino is that it allows all transactions to be completed using the playerís choice of cryptocurrency.
Benefits of Using a Crypto Casino
This shift came with several advantages, especially for security and anonymity. Here are all the positive benefits that punters using crypto casinos get:
No Verifications Needed
Cryptos are unregulated digital currencies. Therefore, all casinos using them do not need any verification stages. As long as you have a crypto wallet and you can transfer crypto coins to the casinoís wallet, they do not see the point of gamblers verifying their identities.
They Offer Full Anonymity†
Some people like keeping such hobbies private for one reason or another, and crypto casinos offer them just that. Once you sign up, transfer your coins, play, and win, your crypto is transferred to you immediately. You will not have to give your address, email, address, or phone number.†
They Do Not Charge Transaction Fees
Transferring cryptos is one of the best and quickest ways to move funds across borders. This is because the transfer goes through fewer protocols than a typical bank transfer. Whatís more interesting is that the transfer is free in most cases. So in the same grain, you transfer your currency fast and for free as a bonus. This way, you enjoy all your profits without paying commissions and service charges.
The Crypto Casino Wallet can be a Savings or Investment
Another benefit you can never get from a typical casino is the availability of a secure crypto wallet. In this wallet, you may save your crypto coins and occasionally use them for placing wagers and keeping the winnings there. The fact that no one may have the authorization to access the funds makes this option the best and most discrete way to save.
Everything is making a crypto shift. Online casinos are doing it bigger and better by offering their clients anonymity, better security, cheaper transactional charges, and, most notably, a way to save. So, if you are an NFT entusiast Vlad Hategan and you have never thought of using a crypto casino, or had no idea what it was, now you do.†
- As per the Public Gambling Act of 1867, all Indian states, except Goa, Daman and Sikkim, prohibit gambling
- Land-based casinos are legalized, with certain guidelines, in Goa and Daman, as per the Goa, Daman and Diu Public Gambling Act 1976††
- Land-based casinos, Online gambling and E-gaming (games of chance) are legalized in Sikkim under the Sikkim Online Gaming (Regulation) Rules 2009
- Only some Indian states have legalized online/regular lotteries as per and subject to the conditions laid down by state laws. Kindly refer to the same here
- Horse racing and betting on horse racing, including online betting, is permitted only in a licensed premise in select states. Kindly refer to the 1996 Judgement by the Supreme Court Of India here and for more information
- This article does not endorse or express the views of Qrius and/or any of its staff.
Stay updated with all the insights.
Navigate news, 1 email day.
Subscribe to Qrius