Nowadays, there is hardly one person that did not hear about the incredible opportunities offered by online casinos. Many people have already discovered a diverse world of online gambling that offers some really attractive things for players. Modern casinos have developed effective approaches and ways to significantly increase the number of users. One of these tricks is the implementation of a system of welcoming bonuses for newbies who are only on their way to discovering all the benefits and reap the rewards of casinos. So, let’s see what is special about a welcoming bonus with a high percentage, how to use it properly, and what it stands for.
What is a welcoming bonus?
As already mentioned, online casinos use some tricks or methods to make people curious about gambling games and evoke their interest in them. For example, some people may hesitate before starting playing because they don’t know anything about a certain casino and do not have experience in this sphere. The welcome bonus is usually offered to every new player at most modern casinos. In this case, this type of bonus helps them to make up their minds and try their fortune. By the way, It can come in different forms such as free spins or deposit money.
So, in short, the welcoming bonus is a type of encouragement for new players who only started their experience with online gambling and want to find out how it all functions there.
Typically, the value of the welcoming bonus matches the amount of the player’s first deposited money. To give an illustration of this, imagine that you deposited $100 in your account. After this step, you will receive $100 of bonus cash. It means that you already have $200 at your disposal. But in some cases, the welcome bonus can be even bigger than 100%. You can do your research and find 200% bonus casino to get the best experience.
What are the usual terms and conditions of welcoming bonuses?
Welcoming bonus gives new people a boost and motivation to start playing online casino games and get big winnings. As practice shows it works perfectly and the casinos successfully gain more devoted users. It always comes with certain requirements that should be met if you want to make use of it. There are some terms and conditions for this type of bonuses
- Players must be at least 18 years old to get the welcome bonus.
- Wagering requirements. Wagering requirements denote the amount of time the player should playthrough this bonus money to be able to withdraw it. Each casino sets its own rules concerning it.
- Welcoming bonuses are available only for new players and only for one account.
So, if you want to benefit from this type of casino promotion, you should keep in mind these basic requirements and explore additional terms and conditions that may be different at every place. By the way, except for welcoming bonuses, you can get familiar with other forms of promotions like no-deposit bonuses, high roller bonuses, referral bonuses, or free spin bonuses.
So, the welcoming bonus is a great initiative from online casinos that want to become more popular among users and gain a reputation as reliable places for gambling. The information about the best casinos that offer attractive bonuses for new users spreads rapidly across the whole network, so you can easily come across the website where it is possible to make a huge profit out of your first experience. Therefore, don’t waste your time and find out what welcoming bonuses can bring for you and especially your wallet.
- As per the Public Gambling Act of 1867, all Indian states, except Goa, Daman and Sikkim, prohibit gambling
- Land-based casinos are legalized, with certain guidelines, in Goa and Daman, as per the Goa, Daman and Diu Public Gambling Act 1976
- Land-based casinos, Online gambling and E-gaming (games of chance) are legalized in Sikkim under the Sikkim Online Gaming (Regulation) Rules 2009
- Only some Indian states have legalized online/regular lotteries as per and subject to the conditions laid down by state laws. Kindly refer to the same here
- Horse racing and betting on horse racing, including online betting, is permitted only in a licensed premise in select states. Kindly refer to the 1996 Judgement by the Supreme Court Of India here and for more information
- This article does not endorse or express the views of Qrius and/or any of its staff.