In a world where people can access most things without the need to leave their homes, finding an online bookmaker has never been easier. All we need to do is open Google and search for the type of betting website we want, and we will find plenty of alternatives. This means that the sports betting platforms are forced to develop new ideas to attract as many new customers as possible.
One of the things that affect the number of online bettors is the payment section. Whether you want to wager on football, baseball, or any other sport, you need to find an online bookmaker that offers plenty of deposit and withdrawal solutions. To provide their clients with something different, some operators add different types of digital currencies, such as Bitcoin.
In addition to these payment solutions, the cryptocurrency online bookmakers offer a few other things that make them stand out, so let’s go through them.
Cryptocurrency bookmakers are known for having a “floating” minimum deposit requirement
One of the first things that you should check when choosing a new online betting platform is the specific requirements for the payment section. Every iGaming site is different in this regard, especially when it comes down to the minimum requirements. After visiting Betenemy, you will see that there are a lot of crypto bookmakers online where punters can spend their assets. Although they might offer loads of things, customers have to be aware of the minimum deposit requirement because it is “floating”. In other words, it changes depending on the digital currency.
Although this may seem strange at first, digital currencies are known for their volatility, which means their value changes daily. Things, such as Bitcoin, used to cost a couple of hundred dollars, whereas now, they may reach several hundreds of thousands of dollars. Needless to say, the minimum Bitcoin deposit requirement can’t stay the same because some users may have a minimum deposit condition of $1000 or even more.
In some cases, users may be unable to make a cryptocurrency deposit while betting on the go
One of the many advantages of using an online bookmaker is the fact that you can punt on sports while using your smartphone or tablet. This has a lot of advantages because you don’t need a computer to punt on the sport you like. Sadly, there are some problems that you might have to adhere to, such as making mobile payments.
Even though the crypto bookmakers you can find at Betenemy allow you to make mobile payments, some of the iGaming operators that accept digital currencies may only allow you to make a transaction while using a PC. So, if mobile betting is important to you, be sure to choose a company that will enable you to make cryptocurrency transactions while using a mobile app.
The crypto betting bonuses
Lastly, some of the iGaming sites that offer digital currencies give their users the opportunity to test special promotions. If you want to try them out, you need to make a deposit using some of the digital currencies. Don’t forget that there might be many more conditions you have to adhere to, such as the rollover requirement.
- As per the Public Gambling Act of 1867, all Indian states, except Goa, Daman and Sikkim, prohibit gambling
- Land-based casinos are legalized, with certain guidelines, in Goa and Daman, as per the Goa, Daman and Diu Public Gambling Act 1976
- Land-based casinos, Online gambling and E-gaming (games of chance) are legalized in Sikkim under the Sikkim Online Gaming (Regulation) Rules 2009
- Only some Indian states have legalized online/regular lotteries as per and subject to the conditions laid down by state laws. Kindly refer to the same here
- Horse racing and betting on horse racing, including online betting, is permitted only in a licensed premise in select states. Kindly refer to the 1996 Judgement by the Supreme Court Of India here and for more information
- This article does not endorse or express the views of Qrius and/or any of its staff.
Stay updated with all the insights.
Navigate news, 1 email day.
Subscribe to Qrius