Top 5 Budget Tracking Apps for Your Smartphone
It is wise to track your expenses, debts, and money you spend on entertainment, such as casinos, even if you get bonuses like the Vulkan casino online. Budgeting is an essential part of managing your finances to achieve a healthy financial state.
Today, we will share several budget apps that you can download on your smartphone. These are apps where you can list your target and actual expenses and see reports or charts for visual clarity.
Mint is one of the most popular budget apps today. It is free to use, and you can personalize the expense categories in the app.
Here are its features:
- Account linking you can add your credit and debit card numbers, along with your bills and investment portfolios.
- Tracking it tracks your cash flow, which means you can list your assets, debts, and your cash balances.
- Security it uses 256-bit encryption, along with 2-factor authentication, for security?
You can also use Mint as a subscription manager. It will show you details of your expenses for your subscription. In addition, you can also create budgets and a plan for saving money.
EveryDollar is a budgeting app that makes financial activities exciting. There are millions of people who use the app. It is so easy to use that you can start a budget plan in less than ten minutes.
Here are the features of the app:
- Expense tracking the app will tell you where your money went. However, you must list each expense if you want to do this.
- Budgeting the app helps you create a plan for budgeting your money. You can adjust or reset the budget every month if you want.
- Cashflow you can track your cash flow or remaining cash through the app; you must list down your debts and assets, so the app can calculate your current net worth.
The app works on both Android and iOS. While it does have a free version, you must shell out money if you want to use all the apps features.
Monefy is an app that allows you to control your money by giving you an overview of where your money went. It has cool logos and icons for each category. As such, the charts and graphs are easy to understand.
Here are the features:
- Easy to use to add a new record, just tap on the plus (+) sign. To delete a record, tap the (-) sign.
- Default categories they have a lot of expense categories. It is easy to get started with the app; there is no need to spend a lot of time creating your own categories. You can, however, customize these categories if you want.
- Balance the app will show you a report of your current financial health. You will know if your cash flow is positive or negative.
What makes Monefy a popular app is its interface. We can say that it is highly intuitive. There is no steep learning curve in learning the app.
Wallet is a budget and expense tracker that makes it possible for you to toss your notebooks and get rid of spreadsheets. With this app, you can set tangible goals and be in control of your finances.
Here are the features:
- Automatic Bank Updates with this app, you can sync and secure your bank transactions. They work with me than 3,500 banks in the world. As such, the app will automatically record your bill payments and subscriptions.
- Budgeting you can create a budget in the app and then see if you are overspending or not. You can also use it to track if you are being consistent in paying your bills or amortization, like payment for a car.
- Reporting the app presents charts and graphs that make it easy for you to understand your financial health. These reports give you insights into your spending habits and how you are spending money close to your budget.
If you want, you can share the account with some members of your family or friends. The budgeting app is not only for individuals but also for businesses.
Once you share your account, people who have access to it can contribute to its contents. They can also see the charts and reports the same way you do. You can download this app on Android and iOS.
Some budget apps connect to your financial accounts, like credit cards or bank accounts. However, it is completely your choice whether or not you want to use these apps or connect your financial details.
There are many budget apps for smartphones. Choose one that fits your needs. There are also apps that focus on debt consolidation and management, so take the time to use each one and decide what is best for you.
Stay updated with all the insights.
Navigate news, 1 email day.
Subscribe to Qrius