A wedding needs a lot of planning and preparation – from choosing a location to a bridal photoshoot. In 2020 a wedding hashtag generator is what couples need to collect images of their big day on Instagram. A custom hashtag will help your guests find all the content from the celebration. You can also write your wedding hashtag in the wedding invitation – it will be your first family brand.
The issue is – how do you make sure your hashtag has not been taken by anybody else? How do you create a special and eye-popping hashtag that will be easy to memorize? No worries – you won’t need to manually research the Instagram database of hashtags. Our free wedding hashtag creator will do all the job for you – you just need to type your names and the wedding date.
Moreover, there is one extra feature that most couples would love – the Bigbangram generator will save all the images with a hashtag that guests will upload a week after your ceremony. You can download all of them later, and it will be your Instagram-based wedding album.
Let’s take a closer look at this tool for a marriage ceremony.
How does a wedding hashtag generator work?
Creation of a hashtag
The generator will play with words and numbers to present the most creative hashtag for you and your guests. That’s what you need to do:
- Enter your name
- Enter the name of your future spouse
- Type the date of the ceremony
- Press on the Generate button
- Pick the best-fitting option
This tool will also give you some ideas to put into practice – you can play with your first names, surnames, add funny expressions that relate to your relationship.
Many people wonder what the best ways to show guests a hashtag – here are a few creative options:
- put it on an invitation card
- place a hashtag sign on tables and celebration area
- mention it next to a photobooth
- use it on posters, branded cards
That’s how you will receive billions of media from your dream day. But how do you save and keep all these images in good quality? The answer is below.
Save images from your wedding
Bigbangram offers a special service for couples – it will keep all the bright moments in one place. It’s a real photo album created with the help of just one hashtag.
This tool will amass feed posts and Stories your guests upload with a hashtag. For just $19.95 you will get the collection of Insta real photos that you can download in 100% quality. Later, you can make a collage, print some images, and create footage from Stories and videos. The content will be live and exciting – exactly what your grandchildren would like to see.
Even if your guests add new images 7 days after the celebration, the content appears in your dashboard. What is more, you will have 3 months to see the media files, share them with everyone, and download them.
That’s why Bigbangtram is way more than just a simple hashtag wedding generator.
6 tips for creating free wedding hashtags
As soon as you discovered the universal and robust tool for making catchy hashtags, you might need advice from experts if you want to create it by yourself. You can use free wedding hashtags to make your creative juices flow.
What you need to remember:
- Assure that a hashtag is unique. You don’t want someone else’s images to be posted with your hashtag, right? Remember you can combine your names with symbols, numbers, emoji if to make it one-of-a-kind.
- Use capitals for different words. Sometimes lengthy hashtags can be hard to read. The good idea is to divide every word and write it with a capital letter.
- Don’t make it too complicated. Take care of your guests, and don’t use the whole surname if it seems easy to misspell. Instead, you can play with words, use short versions of your names, or even your nicknames.
- Use your hashtag even before the celebration. This will help your guests memorize it and associate it with your couple. You can post images of the preparation process supplied with a branded wedding hashtag.
- Use your hashtags on preceding parties. For example, you can get your guests acquainted with it during the engagement party, girl’s night, and hen party.
- Make your hashtag viewable everywhere. You can put in on napkins, tableware, balloons, decorations, walls.
All in all
Having a special hashtag for a wedding is a must in the era of social media. It can help collect more memories from the day X – images won’t get lost, and you won’t need to disturb your guests to send you pictures. Remember that Bigbangram offers you a unique opportunity to store the tonnes of media in one place – use this tool to keep all the good memories at hand!
Stay updated with all the insights.
Navigate news, 1 email day.
Subscribe to Qrius