You can turn it into a moneymaker if you know what you’re doing, as with any other activity. Also, with the advancement of technology, you have access to information at your fingertips you can use to enhance your chances to predict the outcome of a competition. The internet provides access to insights and statistics about leagues, teams, and individual athletes. A couple of years ago, it wasn’t like this, you could only gain this kind of information if you visited a bookmaker, and sometimes they didn’t have complete data. However, it’s still up to your gut and luck because you cannot always use data to predict the outcome of an event.
This article provides information about the best sports to bet on if you want to make money on. Which one do you think is the easiest? If you bet with the help of an online platform like Betcris you can engage in live betting.
Like tennis, you don’t need to know much about the sport itself to guess the competition’s winners. You don’t need to be passionate about basketball to know that the easiest leagues to bet and win money on are ACB League, Euroleague, FIBA, NBA, and ABA League. If you register with an online betting platform, you can bet on several options, and the odds vary from 1.20 to 2.20.
Even if many people lose money betting on football, it’s still one of the easiest sports to win money. It offers an 80% chance to predict the outcome, and you can easily identify the favourite teams in major leagues. When you bet online on football, pay attention to data like team componence, losses, wins, and mutual stakes.
Could you have ever guessed that tennis is one of the most accessible sports to bet on? It’s uncomplicated to try and predict the winner when there are only two or four athletes to choose from. The drawback of betting on tennis is that you benefit from low odds if you wager on the favourite. However, if you use a combination of pairs and a higher stake, you boost your chances to win more. Before you bet on tennis, research more about the sport and look at the previous events to find out which athletes usually enrol.
Tennis favourites usually have odds from 1.10 to 1.35, meaning that they have over 89% chances to win.
This is another easy sport to bet on; you can pick from multiple leagues (Russian Superleague, SHL, NHL, CHL, and Liiga) and wager on your favourite teams. The odds in hockey are quite high and vary from 1.80 to 3.32. However, before spending your money, review the statistics because the game is volatile sometimes, and some teams can register sudden wins or failures.
No matter what sport you choose to bet on, remember to always stick to your budget and never spend more than you afford.
- As per the Public Gambling Act of 1867, all Indian states, except Goa, Daman and Sikkim, prohibit gambling
- Land-based casinos are legalized, with certain guidelines, in Goa and Daman, as per the Goa, Daman and Diu Public Gambling Act 1976
- Land-based casinos, Online gambling and E-gaming (games of chance) are legalized in Sikkim under the Sikkim Online Gaming (Regulation) Rules 2009
- Only some Indian states have legalized online/regular lotteries as per and subject to the conditions laid down by state laws. Kindly refer to the same here
- Horse racing and betting on horse racing, including online betting, is permitted only in a licensed premise in select states. Kindly refer to the 1996 Judgement by the Supreme Court Of India here and for more information
- This article does not endorse or express the views of Qrius and/or any of its staff.
Stay updated with all the insights.
Navigate news, 1 email day.
Subscribe to Qrius