e Aadhar card download
If you have applied for the Aadhaar near the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and so far, you have not reached the card, what will you do? Or for some reason your Aadhar card is lost, what will you do? Its easy solution is present. Let’s know what this solution is.
You can easily make optimum use of e Aadhar card download through Aadhaar number. For this, you just have to go to the website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Like a PAN card or a Voter ID, downloading a copy of Aadhar card is very easy. Not only this, the digital copy of the Aadhar Card is as equally valid as its Aadhaar letter. The Aadhar card can be downloaded in many ways, but today we will talk about how you download it from Aadhaar number or Aadhaar numbers.
The Aadhaar card is being compulsory for almost all government schemes by the Government of India, like from LPG subsidy transfer to passport, opening a new bank account, issuing Digital Life Certificate, getting pension, Provident Fund (PF), Income Tax Return Aadhar Card has also been required to file, PAN card and even to get a new SIM card for your phone.
When you apply for Aadhaar, it takes 15 days to complete the base process. After successful verification, your application is approved by UIDAI and its update comes to your mobile. After this, you can easily download your Aadhaar Card online and use it to print it.
When any person applying for Aadhaar card, it is given an acceptable slip in which its details are referenced. In this slip, nomination number and timestamp are given with the person’s name, address. On the basis of which he can get his e-base card from EID or UID.
Let us know how to do Aadhar card download with Aadhar number
- Visit Cardholder https://eAadhar.uidai.gov.in/’s website.
- Whatever you have on the basis of EID or UID, you choose the option
- After that enter the enrollment number/base number
- Enter the base number with 12 (12) digits.
- Enter your full name as it is written in the Aadhaar card.
- Enter the PIN code number you provided when creating the Aadhar card
- Then enter the phone number you gave your mobile number.
- Enter the number of image captcha code into its box below
- Click the get one-time password button. OTP will arrive at your mobile number shortly after clicking.
- Enter the OTP that came on the mobile number and click on the download
- Aadhaar Card will be downloaded in PDF form.
- For this, the person’s computer should have an Adobe Reader.
- To open the file, the person will have to enter his name in the Capital Letters or enter his birth year password as YYYY format.
- After opening the Aadhar card, the person can download his Aadhaar card. Also know that even if you do not print the Aadhar card, its e-copy will be considered as valid proof. So, if your Aadhaar card is lost then its e-copy will be considered valid.
Image Credits: Pixabay