COME WORK AT INDIA’S MOST EXCITING MEDIA STARTUP
High impact roles with a steep learning curve. Be a part of a global team spread across 8 countries and 25 cities.
Transform the way Indian millennials consume the news.
WHY WORK WITH US?
Interact with a talented, diverse group of over 225 individuals from across the world.
You will learn fast, work hard and have the time of your life. Apply today.
Marketing Analysts at Qrius will have a intense 4 week internship that will give them exposure to both the theoretical and practical aspects of marketing. There are three primary aspects to the internship:
- Consulting Thesis – Analysts will be given a marketing subject area relevant to Qrius to deep dive into and provide insights. The best insights will be considered for implementation. The thesis is structured to provide learning opportunities to analysts.
- Marketing Learning Modules – Specialised learning modules created by our team are shared with Analysts to help them understand marketing theory
- Peer to Peer Marketing – Apart from the focus on the theoretical aspect of marketing, Qrius also encourages analysts to go out in the real world and speak to people. A 360 degree marketing program that involves communicating about the brand, gathering feedback and being a passionate brand evangelist.
- Qrius looks at the Marketing Analyst program as a way to identify individuals fit to join the team as Associates at the end of the 4 week internship period.
- Application procedure: Fill in this application form: Application Form, Marketing Analyst Program. You will see different time periods to work in. Choose the one most relevant to you. If you are selected, you will hear from us 7 days before the Program begins.
- Last date to apply: We recruit for this position through the year.
Work hours: These are defined by you. We do not have fixed work hours.
Analyst, Writing Program
As an analyst in the this program, you will choose to work in one of the seven topic areas we cover (Business, Economics, Culture, Policy, Politics, Technology and Foreign Affairs). You will have the option of changing your category after 3 months. The Writing Program is a fantastic opportunity for you to build a body of published work that can build your professional profile. Your writing will be viewed by hundreds of thousands of readers across the world, giving you unprecedented reach. Writing for Qrius is a unique opportunity that will add tremendous value to you. You are expected to write two articles each week. They are of the following two types:
- Morning Edition Article on short notice: This a 500-700 word article that explains the most important news story of the day. You will generally receive the topic for this by 12 pm on a weekday and are expected to submit the article to the Editorial team by 9 pm the same day. You are expected to do this on any one week day. The topic for this article will be decided by your editor.
- Evening Edition Article on a week’s notice: The second article you are expected to submit will generally have a week’s notice, and will be a longer article that goes deeper into a subject. The topic will be decided by you and your editor after a discussion.
Application procedure: Send in 3 writing samples to [email protected]
The Editorial Team at Qrius is among our most selective teams. We are looking for detailed oriented individuals who have a deep understanding of content. We are looking for individuals that are exceptional writers with the ability to craft a compelling reader experience by engaging deeply with the content sent in by our contributors and in house writing team. Individuals with past experience in editing or individuals with great writing samples will be given preference.
- Associates in the editorial team directly face the columnists. They are the primary link between eminent columnists and Qrius. Hence, an Editorial Associate is required to possess a high degree of polish.
- Associates not only check for grammar, formatting and factual correctness of an article, but they also play a vital role in shaping the reader’s experience by controlling the tone and the direction of the article.
- The editorial team is a small team, which means there is ample scope for job enlargement, job empowerment and job rotation. Moreover, acceptance to this team opens up avenues in several other teams.
- One of the biggest advantages and attractive features of this role is the opportunity to connect and network with our eminent pool of columnists on a regular basis.
- This team will be one of the most active teams at Qrius, with a daily inflow of articles. The job profile offers associates an opportunity of owning the content that is published in the magazine. The domain of this profile is not limited to just the articles published in the magazine, but extends to most of the creative written content generated for marketing and brand management as well.
- Past members of our famed editorial program are now studying at Columbia School of Journalism, Oxford University and King’s College, London.
Application procedure: Send in your CV to [email protected]. Work hours & Expectations Editors are expected to edit a minimum of 7 articles a week. The workload may increase at certain points of time. Normal working hours are likely to be late at night, between 10 pm and 12 am. In case working hours are a concern, you are requested to address the issue post the Selection stage before accepting the role.
In general, individuals meeting expectations are promoted once in 3 months. High performers may be promoted once in 2 months. High performing Marketing Analysts are given the option of joining as Associates after their one month tenure.
|Levels||Marketing Analyst Program||Associate Program||Leadership Program||Writing Program|
|2||Senior Associate I||–||–|
|3||–||Senior Associate II||–||–|
|4||–||Senior Associate III||Junior Team Lead||Analyst|
|5||–||Expert||Team Lead||Senior Analyst|
|6||–||Senior Expert||Senior Team Lead||Associate|
|8||–||–||Vice President||Senior Editor|