Parimatch mobile betting
Today we would like to tell you how to download the parimatch mobile app for your Android device. But before that a little preview
The contemporary betting trend is inextricably linked to the Internet. With this in mind, Parimatch abandoned its offline betting operations in 2017, instead focusing on the network’s expansion. In addition to the reliable and well-developed official site, Parimatch has a mobile version. In terms of the major parameters, it is not inferior to the platform’s rivals.
Review of the mobile version of Parimatch
When logging in to the official site of the bookmaker from a smartphone or tablet, the mobile version of Parimatch is automatically switched to. The users of the service do not need to remember this address separately, the portal page is adjusted to the device.
There are no stylistic differences between desktop and mobile website. Basic features are available including deposit/withdrawal, betting, account management and contacting technical support via phone and chat.
The version for portable gadgets has some noticeable differences. There are no sections: “Results”, “Statistics”, “Soon in Live”. The “Quick Bet” function, popular with many users, was not added either.
Live is still there, but displays only current matches and competitions. And its betting section has limited functionality. The bettor can’t place several positions to watch at once, he has to switch between them.
Download Parimatch Mobile App
Before you start the installation, check if you have enough free space on your gadget. After that, use the working link to the program file. It is located at the following addresses:
- Bookmaker’s office website https://parimatchbet.in/parimatch-app/;
- Internet software aggregators and torrents.
For security purposes, it is better to look for the application Parimatch on the first two positions. The program from third-party resources can be outdated or with malware, when viruses, rootkits and miners penetrate the device together with the utility.
Installation on Android
The Android version of Parimatch is installed as follows:
- remove the ban on installation from unknown sources in the settings of the gadget;
- click on the smartphone icon on the main page;
- Go to the pages with hyperlinks;
- click the one on the android logo.
- Then follow the instructions.
Registration through the mobile version of Parimatch
If there is no account on the official website, you will be able to register with the bookmaker through the Parimatch mobile app. The procedure is simple and fast:
- Fill out the application form. Specify your phone number, e-mail and passport details, country and city of residence. Choose a secret question.
- Read and agree with the rules. There will also be a hyperlink, to get a bonus from the platform.
- Get the ID of the bettor, which is used to log into the account.
- It remains to top up the balance. Various options are available for this, from bank transfers and cards to e-wallets. A complete list is given on the site and is valid for all its versions.
- As per the Public Gambling Act of 1867, all Indian states, except Goa, Daman and Sikkim, prohibit gambling
- Land-based casinos are legalized, with certain guidelines, in Goa and Daman, as per the Goa, Daman and Diu Public Gambling Act 1976
- Land-based casinos, Online gambling and E-gaming (games of chance) are legalized in Sikkim under the Sikkim Online Gaming (Regulation) Rules 2009
- Only some Indian states have legalized online/regular lotteries as per and subject to the conditions laid down by state laws. Kindly refer to the same here
- Horse racing and betting on horse racing, including online betting, is permitted only in a licensed premise in select states. Kindly refer to the 1996 Judgement by the Supreme Court Of India here and for more information
- This article does not endorse or express the views of Qrius and/or any of its staff.
Stay updated with all the insights.
Navigate news, 1 email day.
Subscribe to Qrius