Whether you’re looking to join the many players already signed up to an online casino site, or you’re an existing customer with an account registered to one of the many casino providers found online, you may have seen or heard about some of the bonuses, promotions and offers available.
With an array of promotions and offers up for grabs across the many reputable casino provider sites, we thought it would be a good time to delve into some of the bonuses offered to players, to get a better understanding of what they are, and what they involve, so that the next time you look at the casino promotions at Betfair, or an alternative casino provider website, you’ll have a better understanding of the offer and if it is worth exploring and adding to your online gaming experience.
Scroll to discover more about online casino promotions, offers and bonuses.
If you already have an account with an online casino provider, it is more than likely you were gifted a welcome bonus when completing your registration. Or, if you’re looking to join an online casino, you may have browsed the welcome bonuses offered on the casino sites whilst deciding which platform would be best for the gameplay you’re looking to take part in.
A welcome bonus is the first type of online casino bonus you will come across when becoming a member of an online casino. What is included within the bonus will differ between sites, but usually consists of a combination of a deposit bonus and free spins.
However, it’s not always limited to just these and may offer another type of bonus or even a freebie of some sort, but as we said, this will differ from site to site, so always look to see what is best for you.
Welcome bonuses are only available to those signing up and registering for an account for the first time, and in most cases will require you to make a deposit into your account once open, to claim your welcome bonus fully.
Deposit bonuses are gifts and offers you receive once you’ve deposited the required amount to activate the promotion on offer. To do this, you will need to select the claim button and follow the instructions – and as ever, we advise that you read the terms and conditions attached to this promotion before claiming.
A deposit bonus is, in most cases, a proportion of your deposited amount such as 50%, 60% or in some cases 100% – for example, if you deposit 10 credits, you could receive five credits or even 10 extra credits.
No Deposit Bonus
Opposite to a deposit bonus, a no deposit bonus doesn’t require you to deposit any credits into your account – it’s simply an offer you can claim for free. Of course, there will always be terms and conditions attached to the offer, so always read them before claiming.
These are just three of the many promotions, offers and bonuses you could find when visiting the promotional page of an online casino site – What will find on your next visit?
- As per the Public Gambling Act of 1867, all Indian states, except Goa, Daman and Sikkim, prohibit gambling
- Land-based casinos are legalized, with certain guidelines, in Goa and Daman, as per the Goa, Daman and Diu Public Gambling Act 1976
- Land-based casinos, Online gambling and E-gaming (games of chance) are legalized in Sikkim under the Sikkim Online Gaming (Regulation) Rules 2009
- Only some Indian states have legalized online/regular lotteries as per and subject to the conditions laid down by state laws. Kindly refer to the same here
- Horse racing and betting on horse racing, including online betting, is permitted only in a licensed premise in select states. Kindly refer to the 1996 Judgement by the Supreme Court Of India here and for more information
- This article does not endorse or express the views of Qrius and/or any of its staff.
Stay updated with all the insights.
Navigate news, 1 email day.
Subscribe to Qrius