From ‘Mission Raniganj’ to ‘Jawaan’, watch these films for just INR 99 on National Cinema Day.
Movie lovers can book tickets online through BookMyShow, PayTM etc.
This facility will be available all over India, the INR 99 offer is only for online bookings though.
According to the Multiplex Association of India (MAI), more than 4,000 cinema halls will be part of the program, which includes multiplexes and theaters including PVR, Inox, Cinepolis, Mirage, CityPride, Asian, Mukta A2, Movie Time, Wave, M3K and Dlight. Are.
Book tickets on BookMyShow
- Open the BookMyShow app and select the movie you want to watch.
- After this tap on Book Tickets. After this select language and format. If there is no offer on IMAX, 4DX or Recliner then you will have to select ICE or 2D.
- After this select the theater and time and select the number of tickets you want to book.
- After this you will see the option of pay. Make payment by tapping on it.
- Know how to book tickets on Paytm
- To book tickets on Paytm, go to the app.
- Select your favorite movie, select the date and select seats.
- After selecting the seat, tap on Continue and then tap on Proceed.
- After this do Skip & Continue. After this you can book tickets. But at the time of booking you will also have to pay booking charge and service tax.
You can watch Akshay Kumar’s recent release ‘Mission Raniganj’ for INR 99. Apart from this, viewers can enjoy many films including Fukrey 3, The Vaccine War, Jawan, Chandramukhi 3, Both, Thank You for Coming and The Exorcist.
This is how National Cinema Day started
While COVID-19 pandemic had completely devastated the world of movie theatre business, Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Pathaan’ came back with a bang to completely revive the industry.
During Covid, cinema halls remained closed for almost one and a half years, taking in huge losses. When cinema halls were opened after COVID-19, cinema owners heaved a sigh of relief.
Even after the cinema halls opened, until the blockbuster ‘Pathaan,’ a very small number of moviegoers were leaving their homes to watch the film.
In such a situation, to attract the audience towards cinema again, Cinema Day was celebrated for the first time on 23 September 2022.
On this day, a special offer was given to watch a movie for INR 75 in multiplexes. For this reason, advance bookings of 23 September saw record sales.
Seeing the immense success of Cinema Day, the Multiplex Association of India decided to make it an annual event and is celebrating National Cinema Day once again this year on 13th October.
Stay updated with all the insights.
Navigate news, 1 email day.
Subscribe to Qrius