Despite the fact that some people donít like using cryptocurrencies, those things are becoming more popular among internet users. Some people prefer to keep their cryptocurrencies because they want to sell them for more money, whereas others spend them on all kinds of things.
If you fall into the second category, one of the things that you can do with Bitcoin and other digital currencies is use them for online betting. Besides the sports betting platforms, online bettors who like digital currencies can also find many popular Bitcoin casinos. These places have many fans for a reason, so letís check some of the important things you should know about them.
The popular Bitcoin casinos have successfully survived the test of time
Since cryptocurrencies became more popular in the last couple of years, most of the iGaming platforms that focus on them donít have a lot of experience. This means that people using their services have to be careful because these operators may cease to exist. Fortunately, thanks to Betenemy, these bitcoin casinos listed here are well-known and tested by a lot of punters, which means that they have successfully survived the test of time.†
Even though some of you may think that this is not important, the fact that a given crypto casino has several years of experience means it is legit. Needless to say, there are many shady iGaming operators that use cryptocurrencies, so it is advisable to find a brand with more experience. Although this isnít a 100% guarantee it is legit, the fact that it has been in the business for several years makes it more trustworthy.
Some famous Bitcoin casinos have in-house customer support departments
If you have any previous online casino experience, youíve probably noticed that there is a customer support department. Thanks to options, such as a Live Chat and an email service, you can ask different kinds of questions. Even though you will probably find the answer you need, most cryptocurrency online casinos do not have their own support team. They prefer to sign contracts with outsourcing firms that provide customer support for them. Even though this may not look like a problem at first, the people you will talk to do not have as much experience with the specific brand, so they cannot help you in every situation.
Fortunately, most of the experienced Bitcoin betting platforms have their own customer support departments. The Bitcoin casinos found at Betenemy prefer paying more money for a dedicated support team so that they can provide their customers with a better overall experience. Needless to say, the dedicated support agent is more knowledgeable and often has more experience than others.
The most reputable Bitcoin casinos have licenses from several jurisdictions
One of the first things you should put to the test when choosing a Bitcoin casino is the different licenses. Although most places are only regulated by one gambling commission, you may find reputable cryptocurrency casinos with a permit from multiple regulating authorities. This allows them to operate in several jurisdictions.
- As per the Public Gambling Act of 1867, all Indian states, except Goa, Daman and Sikkim, prohibit gambling
- Land-based casinos are legalized, with certain guidelines, in Goa and Daman, as per the Goa, Daman and Diu Public Gambling Act 1976††
- Land-based casinos, Online gambling and E-gaming (games of chance) are legalized in Sikkim under the Sikkim Online Gaming (Regulation) Rules 2009
- Only some Indian states have legalized online/regular lotteries as per and subject to the conditions laid down by state laws. Kindly refer to the same here
- Horse racing and betting on horse racing, including online betting, is permitted only in a licensed premise in select states. Kindly refer to the 1996 Judgement by the Supreme Court Of India here and for more information
- This article does not endorse or express the views of Qrius and/or any of its staff.
Stay updated with all the insights.
Navigate news, 1 email day.
Subscribe to Qrius