If you are planning to get a stereo for your UTV, and your heart is stuck on those side-by-side speakers, then you have landed on the right page. We all know how much a UTV stereo system can upgrade your driving experience. That is why this post will encourage you to buy those speakers on your wishlist.†
We will tell you about what an amazing thing those SXS speakers are and how you can use them to enhance your entertainment experience while off-roading. Here are some top-proven tips:†
- Try to keep a budget on the higher end: We all know that, the more you are willing to spend, the better features you can get. With extra bucks come extra features that can take your entire music listening experience into a totally new level. This is not something you buy every day, therefore, if possible, try to keep a big budget, so you donít miss out on any additional perks later on.
- Install it the right way: Many riders often struggle with installing the SXS speakers. However, it is not a major issue. If you follow the manual properly, you will be good -to – go in no time.
- †Go for Bluetooth connectivity: Most SXS Bluetooth speakers come with remote control. This means that you canít only connect it to multiple devices and go hands-free you can also operate it from a certain range.†
- †Look for high-quality bass and sound: UTV means outdoors, and outdoors music has to be loud. But thatís not just all because it needs to be quality sound too. Therefore, pick side-by-side speakers that have good bass and subwoofers.†
- Must be ideal for Outdoors: Like we already said, UTV means outdoors, but it also implies harsh weather conditions. Off-roading especially includes mud and sometimes even rain and sleet. If you wish to have a smooth experience without any disruption, make sure to go for weatherproof side-by-side speakers for your UTV.†
- The amplifier must be amplified: The amplifier for your sound system must be top-notch. It is even better if it comes with fully variable high-pass and low-pass crossovers.†
- Lightweight: Go for a stereo which is lightweight. This will not only make it much easier to install but will also be quite convenient for off-roading. It is always a good idea to go as light as you can.
Speakers for your UTV are not something you purchase on a daily basis. So if you wish to enhance your off-roading experience, make sure to buy speakers with cutting-edge technology and, at the same time, what you find user-friendly. Look for features that you want, and then choose the best sound system for your UTV. It would perhaps be a good choice to go for side-by-side speakers with tweeters and subwoofers included. This will save you time and money on having to assemble them separately. Some companies also provide wire harnesses, user guides and everything else to make it a smooth experience for you. Do not forget to check them out before sealing the deal.
Stay updated with all the insights.
Navigate news, 1 email day.
Subscribe to Qrius