Instagram with a growth rate of 5% per quarter can be seen on the hones of as many as 9 people in a room of 10! But what good will it be if you don’t get any likes on your pictures? Afterall if there are no spectators, what’s the fun sharing your unforgettable memories or your latest outfit?
Instagram has a lot of tricks to which we are still unaware of, https://gramblast.com here you are going to find a number of articles that talk on different things about Instagram. Right from acquiring some legit followers to creating an awesome feed. Gram Blast is going to cover it all!
We all know how in the past few months, Instagram has been a great platform for all enterprises to market their products. Whether it’s a start-up or an MNC you will find an Instagram account for every one of them. Instagram business is a real-time thing and people are actually earning millions solely out of this viral platform. But the difference is not all of them are walking the right path of getting likes, resultantly the products are not sold and the clientele is not developed.
But, wait. Don’t worry. I am going to help you with certain tips that are sure going to flood your feed with likes and likes.
Let’s get into it…
1. Use Hashtags: Let me just frame it this way, ‘The right hashtags will fetch you genuine likes.’ And with hashtags, it’s always the more the better. (Of course, don’t forget to use the relevant ones, any hashtag might give you likes, but they won’t be the genuine ones.)
Remember those picture on the wedding inspiration feeds which said ‘Goals’ with a whole lot of hashtags at the bottom of the picture. Well, now you understand what was that for?
Expert Tip: #like4like is one of the most popular hashtags, consider using them to make your post viral. Also, search some more trending hashtags and use the relevant ones on your posts.
2. Take high-quality photos: No that doesn’t mean I am asking you to a camera worth lakhs right away, it just means you must ensure the background, the lighting, the angle everything is appealing while you are clicking a picture of your product or anything else.
We can’t escape the fact that pictures that look good have double the chances of getting likes than those with dim lighting and poor quality. So the next time you wish to impress your Instagram followers and push them to double tap, you know what to do.
3. Write Amazing Captions: Well, yeah. Your Captions play a major role too so write which make your target audience scream, ‘Whaaaatt a caption!’ and they don’t even think before tapping the heart. (And your count of likes will increase! :P)
Some tips to write user-engaging captions are:
a. Ask a question: Let the curiosity in your Instagram followers rise and the guessing game begin!
b. Less is more: Decide when you have to write a one line meme or a 200 words long letter! Sometimes, less is more too.
c. Share your personal experiences: When your Instagram followers can connect with you right from the heart, there will be nothing that would stop them from liking your picture.
d. Praise your Followers: If your Followers have been great and have been consistently showing you love, it’s your time too.
4. Tag your location: But what difference will tagging a location make? Well, it’s a hell lot! It puts your business on the map. And moreover, users view more posts with tagged locations. People looking for photos near or around them are more likely to see it and hit that heart near your picture!
Here’s how you can do it:
a. Tap on “Add Location”
b. Search for your location – it may be a particular area, a city or a town to be more specific.
c. Select and post the photo or video.
5. Post regularly and timely: If you don’t have consistency in your posting schedule, I suggest you develop it. Because, otherwise you will not only, not get any legit likes, you are sure to lose a lot of your loyal Instagram followers too.
A consistent and timely method of your posting not only ensures engagement with the audience but also establishes the credibility of your company or of yourself (If it’s your personal profile.) Also, find out the right time frame to upload your posts to get maximum engagement. This can be done by doing a short survey on your Instagram followers and your target audience.
6. Run a contest: Say I ask you to post a picture or like a few on mine in return of which I am going to pamper you with some really cool goodies. Would you do it? Of course. After all, who doesn’t like some free gifts? That is how the game of Instagram works.
These types of contests or give-away, work wonders to generate Instagram likes or Instagram followers. So curate one of your own, create a picture and post.
And let the fun begin!
7. Post videos: Or anything than a picture once a while, like a boomerang, video, carousel and so many else that Instagram has to offer. Your Instagram followers are always in search of something unique and you have to feed them with that.
For example, post a video of your product featuring ‘how-to’ guide for it. It will not only be a change for your followers but will also help them discover more about your products. Or if you are looking for something unique on your personal account – Boomerangs are actively in trend.
Now you know how and what can fetch you more likes and ultimately more followers. But these are not it. There are many other tricks that can fetch you likes out of which most important is good and genuine content, so keep that in mind and keep posting. (And of course, don’t forget these tips.)
However, if you are still failing to get likes and followers, the source website can provide you with various services that can lead to real likes, followers and views. They are doing the best of their version to help people gain more followers every day!
Stay updated with all the insights.
Navigate news, 1 email day.
Subscribe to Qrius