Financial partners usually require a coloured copy of your PAN card along with other documents required for Business Loan to verify your identity and credit history as part of the KYC process. Tax profiles are accessed by financial institutions using your PAN. There’s a connection between this and your credit bureau profile, where bureaus pull your credit report from your PAN linked information.
Potential creditors will look at your credit history as well when deciding whether to give you a loan for your business. Therefore, personal and company PANs are relevant with your other loan paperwork for a Business Loan.
Credit professionals will walk you through each step to ensure a smooth and quick application process for your Business Loan. They provide a list of what you’ll need to qualify for a Business Loan upfront, so you can get everything in order and avoid waiting for your money.
Organisations that require a PAN card –
- Limited Partnership Businesses
- Enterprises organised as partnerships
- Organisational unit, group of people, group of people or artificial juridical persons
In India, the interest rate on commercial loans is proportional to the borrower’s company performance. Business Loan interest rates begin at 15% per year and may go higher, depending on the situation.
The Process of Obtaining a PAN Card for a Commercial Enterprise
Applying for a business PAN card can be done in two ways: online and offline. Here, we’ll go over all the matching procedures for both approaches.
Applying for a PAN Card Offline
To obtain a PAN card for commercial use, you can either apply online or by mail.
Step 1 – Get a copy of Form 49A for the owner to fill out first.
Step 2 – Include any supplementary materials, such as address verification or a Certificate of Registration, that may be required.
Step 3– Bring your completed Form 49A and any attachments to your local NSDL facility for processing. You’ll receive an NSDL acknowledgment number. You can use it as evidence that your paperwork was received.
Step 4 – PAN card’s status can be followed with this acknowledgment number. NSDL issues company PAN cards following verification of the above information.
Step 5 – A company’s PAN card will be sent to the company’s tax documents address.
Any company can apply for a PAN card using this conventional way. In addition, a PAN card can be applied for by a partnership business online.
Requirements for Obtaining a PAN Card in India
- Indian citizens must meet the following criteria to apply for a PAN Card:
- All applicants must provide proof of identity, date of birth, and current address in India.
- Any LLP business must submit a copy of the LLP registration certificate issued by the Registrar of LLPs.
- In the Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) case, the PAN must be applied for by the family’s head. The HUF Karta must sign the affidavit.
- Copy of registration certificate or partnership deed required for partnership firm.
- A trust deed and registration certificate number are required to register a trust with the Charity Commissioner.
- A PAN card is required for a minor if they are a nominee on a legal document or if a financial transaction is being recorded in the minor’s name. Form 49A can be signed by a parent on behalf of a child.
You can receive your money quickly and efficiently with a PAN card linked loan application. It only takes a few minutes to apply for a loan online, and the rates are more competitive. A loan using a PAN card could be a fantastic alternative if you need cash quickly and don’t have a high credit score.
Stay updated with all the insights.
Navigate news, 1 email day.
Subscribe to Qrius