Casino gaming is growing in stature online, we are seeing more and more people turn to this type of gaming, and there are many new operators hitting the market in a bid to win a slice of the market share on offer.
There are many reasons for this increase in players, but there is one that really stands out, and that is the convenience of playing. This is now available thanks to mobile gaming. You no longer need to be at home playing on your computer, and actually, you don’t need a computer at all, because almost every casino offers mobile gaming to their players.
This is now an incredibly important aspect of any casino service and luckydice recommends new casino sites that have mobile gaming in place for players already, so those who are signing up, can start on mobile straight away. Many new and smaller casinos currently offer the ability to play on a mobile through your browser, however in the future this is likely to move towards an app. Some have these, and work is no doubt going on behind the scenes by many more operators, proof of just how important the mobile battleground is going to be over the next few years.
The Quality of Mobile Casino Gaming
One of the biggest reasons we have seen a big rise in players due to mobile gaming is because of the quality of the service that is available. Whether you are playing on an app or using your mobile browser, the quality of the service on offer from most providers is very strong.
Casinos have placed a lot of emphasis on the mobile side of their site, and they know that having a strong mobile offering is something that will draw customers in. Given how competitive the industry is, no one can afford to fall behind on any element of their service, but especially not one that is as popular as mobile gaming.
One of the major reasons why casinos are able to put together such a high quality mobile service is because of the big tussle for mobile supremacy between Apple phones and Samsung phones. These two are the market leaders in the mobile world, and both spend a lot of money developing new handsets each year, with the intention to become the best overall and stand out from the crowd.
As long as this investment continues, phones are going to keep improving and that means a better quality handset, with more features, that casinos are able to work with. Given this seems almost certain to happen, we are unlikely to see any slow down in the quality of mobile gaming, things are only going to get better, and more than likely this will come at a rapid rate.
Mobile gaming is incredibly important right now, set to be even more important in the near future, and with so much investment currently surrounding it, this could well be the most important part of gaming in the future.
- As per the Public Gambling Act of 1867, all Indian states, except Goa, Daman and Sikkim, prohibit gambling
- Land-based casinos are legalized, with certain guidelines, in Goa and Daman, as per the Goa, Daman and Diu Public Gambling Act 1976
- Land-based casinos, Online gambling and E-gaming (games of chance) are legalized in Sikkim under the Sikkim Online Gaming (Regulation) Rules 2009
- Only some Indian states have legalized online/regular lotteries as per and subject to the conditions laid down by state laws. Kindly refer to the same here
- Horse racing and betting on horse racing, including online betting, is permitted only in a licensed premise in select states. Kindly refer to the 1996 Judgement by the Supreme Court Of India here and for more information
- This article does not endorse or express the views of Qrius and/or any of its staff.
Stay updated with all the insights.
Navigate news, 1 email day.
Subscribe to Qrius