There has been an undeniable rise in the culture of remote working in recent times. In fact, a survey was conducted and 59% of workers said they were more likely to choose an employer who permitted remote working.†
Following this development, it is becoming increasingly important to properly manage workers as a team. This has birthed the implementation of several online collaboration tools amongst organizations worldwide.†
An organization with a smooth collaboration pattern will have a higher productivity level. Improper management without collaboration on the other hand will cause poor communication, eventually leading to an overly reduced performance level.†
Imagine the kind of productivity that will be found in an organized team, achieving pre-set goals in a coordinated manner with the help of systems strategically set up for this purpose! Thankfully, by using Salesforce for member organizations, this kind of productivity is attainable.
What is the Salesforce Membership Management app?
Salesforce is a popular software for team collaborations and membership management in general. In the bid to create a more personalized digital experience for members of a team, the Salesforce Experience Cloud was launched in 2020.†
This is a digital platform that enables companies to build powerful Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experiences. This system uses in-built community cloud products to create a synergy between users.†
How does the Salesforce membership management app work?
The Salesforce membership management app is designed to integrate members of an organization together in a single platform.
This app connects members to one server, letting them manage various tasks, gain easy access to information, and establish a stronger relationship, eventually leading to the overall effective performance of the organization.†
As the benefits of this management app gained popularity due to its effectiveness, a lot of high-tech companies began partnering with Salesforce to stay relevant to their users and meet their increasing needs. The use of Salesforce for High-Tech companies so far has created a positive transformation in the tech world, bridging some of the challenges previously faced by them.†
What are the key features your community can benefit from?
There are numerous benefits of the most popular Salesforce app for Members and Volunteers.
- Member tracking: Storing membersí information in the database, allows their interests and activities to be easily tracked and acted upon.
- Google map integration: It connects members together via location monitoring, keeping them abreast of each otherís locations, and enabling them to find each other easily.
- Custom field support: There are custom fieldsets put in place on the app to show unique information of members.
- Flexible sorting: Arranging membersí information in an organized manner, grouping them depending on their age, location, and industry specialization, provides flexible access to each member.†
- Suitable for non-profits: In addition to using Salesforce for IT companies, non-profits also enjoy numerous benefits from this software. Salesforce provides the perfect community cloud services for nonprofits by providing useful tools for donors and volunteer management.
What steps should you consider to integrate Salesforce Member Directory into your organization?
Here are some things to consider before this integration takes place;
- Objective stating: Clearly stating the objective of your integration with respect to your organization’s needs, will enable you to know the exact focus. This way, measuring progress will be easy.
- Identify points of integration: You need to decide the exact actions you want to be integrated as an organization. Do you need integrated accounts, location maps, contacts, communication, etc?†
How can Advanced Communities help?
At Advanced Communities, we ensure that our customers are given the most recent Salesforce integration services available. Our AC Member Directory Enterprise is designed to suit all kinds of companies, including non-profits. The member and volunteer management app, native to Salesforce, allows charity organizations to manage their volunteers in an organized manner.†
Waste no further time. Get your AC Member Directory and start enjoying the Salesforce native Member Management app benefits today!
Stay updated with all the insights.
Navigate news, 1 email day.
Subscribe to Qrius