As its annual tradition goes, Apple is once again holding the company’s seventh virtual launch where it is expected to introduce the new iPhones as well as the latest updates to its AirPods and Apple Watch. Such launches create a lot of hype especially amongst Apple fanatics who look forward to the annual events. The launches attract worldwide media attention with millions of viewers on the company’s platform as well as on their YouTube channel. This year, since many people worked from home, Apple’s product experienced an increase in revenue. Apple will probably keep going with an increase in revenue by introducing new products with the latest technology.
Known as Apple’s most important product, the iPhone accounts for most of last year’s sale. Last year, the company released four different models of the iPhone including the iPhone 12 mini, the iPhone 12, the iPhone 12 Pro and the iPhone 12 Pro Max. All mentioned came with 5G connectivity as well as a new design. The same screen sizes and prices are expected for this year’s launch. The new iPhone could feature an improved facial recognition camera, bigger batteries and an improved screen resolution which can improve your mobile experience.
If you consider your phone as an essential item for work and for casino online at MrCasinova.com, then you should seek a phone with a longer battery life and better visuals. It is also certain that the phones would have improvements made within the processor and camera. We are uncertain of what the name of the new iPhones will be, however in previous years the devices with internal changes were names with an “S”.
The Apple Watch is known as a key product in Apple’s business, with a new product released every year. The Apple Watch accounts for 11% of Apple’s sales. Continuing with last year’s release, this year’s watch will probably be called the Apple Watch Series 7. This model might also include a design change with a slight increase in screen size that increases the pixels by 16%.
AirPods are another key component of Apple’s wearables that accounts for more than $30 billion in revenue in 2020 alone. Although the product is very popular, the latest model was launched back in October 2019, the AirPods Pro which featured a new design and noise canceling. Apple is said to launch a new AirPods 3 this year. The redesign for the latest model might include a wider case and shorter stems.
If Apple was to introduce a new iPad, it will emphasize its importance especially since during the pandemic the boost in sales was shown in the computer sales instead of iPads. However, an increase in revenue of iPads was still recorded. The iPad models are well overdue for a refresh. A redesign might be done by removing the home button and a more squarish design. Therefore, a fingerprint reader will be installed.
Although you shouldn’t expect much during the product event except for the products themselves, sometimes nonproduct projects might be highlighted. This may include how they aim to become carbon neutral within the next 10 years. Past events have also included appearances from musical guests and celebrities. There might also be another event later this year for the new MacBook, if it is in the pipeline for the company. We just have to wait and see!
- As per the Public Gambling Act of 1867, all Indian states, except Goa, Daman and Sikkim, prohibit gambling
- Land-based casinos are legalized, with certain guidelines, in Goa and Daman, as per the Goa, Daman and Diu Public Gambling Act 1976
- Land-based casinos, Online gambling and E-gaming (games of chance) are legalized in Sikkim under the Sikkim Online Gaming (Regulation) Rules 2009
- Only some Indian states have legalized online/regular lotteries as per and subject to the conditions laid down by state laws. Kindly refer to the same here
- Horse racing and betting on horse racing, including online betting, is permitted only in a licensed premise in select states. Kindly refer to the 1996 Judgement by the Supreme Court Of India here and for more information
- This article does not endorse or express the views of Qrius and/or any of its staff.
Stay updated with all the insights.
Navigate news, 1 email day.
Subscribe to Qrius