Agree that in today’s world, it’s hard to get around without a cell phone number. These days, almost everything is tied to your phone: ordering a cab or food delivery, registering on websites and apps, participating in draws and polls, you need your phone number for all of this. Our cell phone has become an integral part of life in all its spheres. It’s no secret that to use most social networks, messengers and trading platforms, you need to register and confirm your phone number via SMS.
Also, everyone knows that you can’t create more than one account, because almost everywhere the rule “One phone number = one account” is valid, but it often happens that it is necessary to create multiple profiles. In addition, some users simply don’t want to share their private information online, and it’s understandable for them too.
So what to do in situations where you can’t register without a phone number? Is it really necessary to buy a separate SIM card for each account and spend a lot of money? No, everything is much easier. The ideal solution in such a situation is to use a virtual phone number to receive sms.
What’s the difference between a virtual phone number and a physical SIM card?
In recent years, virtual numbers have gained even more popularity around the world, and no wonder. It is an affordable and easy-to-use service, which can be used by anyone, regardless of their location and skills. Below we will try to take a closer look at the main differences, which you should pay attention to:
- Virtual phone number includes the same set of numbers and country code as a usual phone number, so you can’t tell whether you use a physical phone number or its virtual counterpart;
- To use a standard mobile number you need to insert a SIM card into your smartphone. A virtual phone number doesn’t need this, all you need is a stable Internet connection and any device: laptop, tablet, computer or smartphone;
- Regardless of your real location, you can buy a virtual phone number in any country and use it anywhere in the world. With a physical SIM this is unlikely to be possible, not all countries provide their mobile network to third-party operators;
- All your personal information will remain absolutely safe, you don’t have to provide it when you buy it. It’s not a secret that for buying SIM card you have to provide your documents, but with virtual phone number you can avoid this and stay incognito.
Where can I get a virtual phone number?
There are a lot of services online, offering similar services. For example, you can buy a virtual number online on the website of SMS-Man. This company has earned the trust of users in most countries of the world, offering its services at the most affordable price and best quality of services. On average the price is about ten cents, depending on the country’s mobile operator. Here you can also rent a mobile number for a few months, which allows you to get a practically full phone number for registration on more than a thousand different services.
In order to buy a virtual number on the website SMS-Man, you need to make a few simple steps:
- Go to the registration page at sms-man.com and confirm your account via e-mail;
- Login to your account and refill your balance in any convenient way at the corresponding tab;
- After the money is credited to your account, go back to the main page to choose the country and the desired service where you want to create an account.
- When you have decided on your choice, click on the “Buy” button next to the selected service. Then the virtual number will be automatically added to your personal account.
Done! After these simple steps you get a unique phone number that can be used to register online.
Stay updated with all the insights.
Navigate news, 1 email day.
Subscribe to Qrius