Cryptocurrencies have increased customer interest in businesses that accept Bitcoin payments. With increasing adoption, worldwide shops are investigating the advantages of Bitcoin for seamless transactions. This article discusses the benefits of securely accepting Bitcoin and identifies the top online businesses accepting Bitcoin in 2023.
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer digital money with an indestructible blockchain that stores information in blocks. It was the first digital currency created with blockchain technology, and it has been available to the public since 2009. The blockchain is cryptographically protected, making manipulation difficult. Tampering stops the succession and nullifies the transaction, and each block documents the transaction information.
The Top 5 Businesses Accepting Bitcoin
- Microsoft: Microsoft, the world’s third-largest corporation, has accepted Bitcoin payments since 2014, setting a precedent for other American corporations. Customers can now use Bitcoin to buy products and services from the Microsoft Store. Crypto payments, on the other hand, are exclusively available on the Microsoft Store and require a valid crypto wallet.
- Ralph Lauren: The worldwide fashion company Ralph Lauren now accepts cryptocurrency payments at its Miami store, selling merchandise in return for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and MATIC tokens. In addition, the store is collaborating with Poolsuite to produce an NFT collection and a three-day luxury vacation.
- Crypto Emporium: Crypto Emporium is a global marketplace that accepts payments in prominent cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and XRP. It was founded in 2018 and offers various things, including premium timepieces, designer clothing, and real estate. Consumers can earn incentives through Rewards Points and commissions through referrals.
- Shopify: Shopify streamlines the construction of online storefronts by offering inventory management, shipping, and nine payment processors such as Coinbase Commerce, DePay, and Lunu. Cryptocurrencies can be integrated by business owners, however transaction costs apply.
- CheapAir: Via its user-friendly website, CheapAir offers low-cost airfare and accommodation reservations. It started accepting Bitcoin in 2013 and currently accepts various currencies. Travelers can choose Bitcoin or Altcoins as their preferred funding option due to their cooperation with BitPay.
Bitcoin is accepted by major corporations such as Wikipedia, AT&T, Burger King, KFC, Overstock, Subway, Twitch, and Pizza Hut, providing various payment options and increasing the accessibility and acceptance of cryptocurrency payments. With the rise of Bitcoin, paying using cryptocurrency has never been easier or more common.
Stay updated with all the insights.
Navigate news, 1 email day.
Subscribe to Qrius